Thursday, September 03, 2009

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

30Aug, teachers' day celebration.
went back Deyi with girls and classmates. it's good to see old friends again.
and especially my dear beloved teachers.




and today, i brought T to meet my family. My grandma have been pestering me to bring him home. haha. yup, and today, gosh, my heart was like thumping away and i was soooo afraid that mum or dad will show dislike towards him. but, things were opposite. Their conversations were random, and my dad had been trying to be funny. HAHA. oh well, hopefully they will see T for long.


now, im the only one attached in the group. i do feel sad for dan and jy. but, if fate stops, then face it. no point avoiding and running away from reality. I'm PROUD of my girls, for being so strong after hits of waves, and still standing strong as a woman. Don't worry, no matter what tornado or typhoon hits you, remember that the rest of meangirls will still be there for you, for you are not alone. (: even though we're not physically Right beside you, but you know that our souls feel for you. so, gambatte! Irene 爱你们哦!

No comments: