Tuesday, June 30, 2009

last fri random study session with the girls.

talked and clarified so much. but im glad, they love me. and i love them too. :D


last thurs study session in school. cos dance lesson canceled.
played around with justina's mac cam. haha.

"best partner of the year! "
cliff, justina, me, kenogi.


somehow, i miss lipton. and this picture reminds me of him..


right, MOB and ECONS DOWN! left with poa, itab, stats.
and my dear jiayun, i know you're very stressed over mst, and im not good with words. so u might find me intoleratable. and probably becos of lipton. but you know, i love you even more. really. DON'T MOOD SWING LIAO LA. i very scared you know!


Jiayou and all the best.

and lipton ah, don't get f-ed up so easily. take it easy alright. (: see you soon...

No comments: